The Privacy Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
Reading this Privacy Notice is critical to understanding how your personal information is collected, used, evaluated or otherwise processed when you use this website. This Privacy Notice applies solely to visitors and users of the website who reside in the United States of America (‘consumers’ or ‘you’). Our goal is to meet the highest legal standards enacted for protection of personal privacy. Therefore, this notice has been drafted to comply with the strongest relevant privacy laws. Any terms presented in this notice have the same meaning as it is defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
You should be aware that we may collect information about you while you use this website as well as after the use. We may collect and process data directly from you or indirectly via third-party services that process your data.
Categories of information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (‘personal information’). The types of personal information that we process are explained in the table below.
|Identifiers||Online and cookie identifiers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Access history and information on your interaction with our website|
Why do we process your information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To customize our service and present appropriate content to you (e.g.gambling-related content that is legal in your country/state)
- To improve our website and its contents.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To enable communication between your device and our server.
- To provide you with emails and other notices concerning products, services, events or news that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, clients or others.
- To inform you regarding any changes to our services.
Sharing your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed your identifiers and your Internet and similar network activity. This information has been disclosed for business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices
This section provides explanations of rights and choices you have concerning your personal information.
The right to access data and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Format and timing of the response
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at: